Helping out

Hi Guys, I will be helping out Hainanese Opera Performance on this Saturday at Esplanade. They asked me to perform for them as a dancer but I can't lah. Ang already make noise that we can't act ikan bilis roles outside so better not play play. I knew that she will got watch one somehow and indeed I was right.

So anyway I will be helping backstage so no one can see me. That is good because I don't want anyone to see me. I want to be invisible you know. In this kind of place and situation, it's best to be invisible. LOL..

I am so busy! And I feel guilty that I didn't go watch the Hainanese Opera rehearsal at all and I promised to do so. Haiz. I am really overloaded with things everyday. Today Hainan opera got rehearsal but I had to go SL. We need to rehearse for 3rd Sep show. Thursday they have another one but I also have rehearsal at Ang's place. Tomorrow night I need to help her do music. Friday then I can go for Hainan Opera's final rehearsal.

So you see, my schedule is very tight. I am quite tired actually. I just hope to stay at home and watch movies if I can....

Comments

A.C. said…
I have 3 colleagues working on the show.. haha...
But I'm still deciding whether or not to attend

Popular posts from this blog

A very crowded troupe

Holland Rd Performance

N+1