Extra Assignment
Sometimes Teacher Ang will give us some extra assignments if she is not free or she can't handle it. Like last time, Teacher Ang needed 2 dans to go do catwalk with some models so at first she selected QY and LZ to go. Later the client says wanna have 2 wu dans so QY backed out and pushed me to go with LZ. I see QY really very stressed out so I took over the assignment and QY was very relieved. She made me a nice 护领 in return. :D Not too shabby a deal!
So that day I arrived with LZ at 9am (gosh, I wake up at 9am for work everyday, this is earlier than work) at the Swissotel Ballroom. We are supposed to rehearse. Previously Teacher taught LZ some horse whip movements which she practiced very hard at home. And I was to use the spear.
LZ the 38 horse rider freaked out when she saw the stage because the size and the shape of the stage doesn't allow her to use teacher's movements. Moreover the client on the spot then told us we have to go on stage together not one by one. We didn't prepare for that.
So right there, the audio people let me listen to their music and I had to come up with something. LZ already stone at one side, lost.
LZ if you are reading this, you owe me one! In fact you owe me 2!! Saved your ass so many times.... So don't attitude to me I tell you. Next time I put u to die.... Heck care you.
So, I came up with something and then rehearse it a few times with LZ, nothing fancy actually, just some poses and simple movements.
Then the models started doing make up and we relax relax go eat Mcdonald breakfast as we are doing the make up ourselves.
LZ got personal make up artiste because she always kp that she dunno how to do make up.... Very lame reason. So she got QY to do it for her. QY came to help as she felt sorry that she pushed me into it.
LZ dunno digging wat...
All done, we were wearing Teacher's costumes cuz she requested us to. And LZ borrowed Bala's wig. She has got her own wig now... maybe she got her own wig that's why she so attitude ever since lor.
Still need her personal make up artist to touch up for her. tsk tsk....
Attitude shi mei posing with her horse whip...




Our 2 personal assistants were very happy that day because they saw alot of pretty models with their spotlights switched on! LOL... They did gain something from coming with us so early in the morning.. lol.... QY even helped one of the models wear her clothes..
After the show, we quickly pack up and went over to Esplanade to find teacher. Teacher was having a performance there and that is why she cannot come personally. So anyway we told her to pack up and we will come over to la kopi with her.
On the way there my mum was very fascinated to see these puppets...


She told me the puppets are very ugly but yet she wants to take photos with them... very contradicting.
Teacher find the whole thing of us going there and having to solve all the problems funny... :P She was laughing when we told her that the stage was not a normal stage and that LZ stoned.
OK, I can't type anymore, still got work to do. I try to blog the other performances as well but very busy now, no time to blog lah...
So that day I arrived with LZ at 9am (gosh, I wake up at 9am for work everyday, this is earlier than work) at the Swissotel Ballroom. We are supposed to rehearse. Previously Teacher taught LZ some horse whip movements which she practiced very hard at home. And I was to use the spear.
LZ the 38 horse rider freaked out when she saw the stage because the size and the shape of the stage doesn't allow her to use teacher's movements. Moreover the client on the spot then told us we have to go on stage together not one by one. We didn't prepare for that.
So right there, the audio people let me listen to their music and I had to come up with something. LZ already stone at one side, lost.
LZ if you are reading this, you owe me one! In fact you owe me 2!! Saved your ass so many times.... So don't attitude to me I tell you. Next time I put u to die.... Heck care you.
So, I came up with something and then rehearse it a few times with LZ, nothing fancy actually, just some poses and simple movements.
Then the models started doing make up and we relax relax go eat Mcdonald breakfast as we are doing the make up ourselves.
LZ got personal make up artiste because she always kp that she dunno how to do make up.... Very lame reason. So she got QY to do it for her. QY came to help as she felt sorry that she pushed me into it.
LZ dunno digging wat...
All done, we were wearing Teacher's costumes cuz she requested us to. And LZ borrowed Bala's wig. She has got her own wig now... maybe she got her own wig that's why she so attitude ever since lor.
Still need her personal make up artist to touch up for her. tsk tsk....
Attitude shi mei posing with her horse whip...



Our 2 personal assistants were very happy that day because they saw alot of pretty models with their spotlights switched on! LOL... They did gain something from coming with us so early in the morning.. lol.... QY even helped one of the models wear her clothes..After the show, we quickly pack up and went over to Esplanade to find teacher. Teacher was having a performance there and that is why she cannot come personally. So anyway we told her to pack up and we will come over to la kopi with her.
On the way there my mum was very fascinated to see these puppets...

She told me the puppets are very ugly but yet she wants to take photos with them... very contradicting.
Teacher find the whole thing of us going there and having to solve all the problems funny... :P She was laughing when we told her that the stage was not a normal stage and that LZ stoned.
OK, I can't type anymore, still got work to do. I try to blog the other performances as well but very busy now, no time to blog lah...
Comments