Tired!
In the end I didn't run 3 ge tais today. I ran for 2. It was really very hectic I cannot imagine running all 3. Think I will be dead. The first one I went at Yuhua was not too bad. I remember acting here long long ago as Meng Li Jun. At that time I think May Teng just joined or maybe haven't join, I dunno.
The changing room was very small and very cramped with people. My show was at 6.30pm.
Nothing much to do so I took a photo before it was my turn. Susan was acting as the host that day so she was very busy running around. Hosting is not easy. Very tiring as you cannot rest like the rest of us. When my turn is not here yet I can sit around and wait.
After my performance I packed up, put all the things away into susan's car and tied up my hair for my second show.. then I went outside and watch susan's hosting. It was 7.30pm by then and I need to be at Telok Ayer by 8.30pm for my second show.
Susan's hosting ended at around 8.10pm and we dashed off. Around 8.35pm we reached Tanjong Pagar area and a panicky Biyu jie called me asking where we are. Our show is the next one.
We reached there just in time, quickly put on our costumes and sing. Sang the New nanyin pieces which I just sang not so long ago. A newbie also sang and as she doesn't really speak chinese alot, her nanyin singing has got ang moh accent.
Heng we made it in time else I think Uncle Lim will be angry. Susan made a blunder though at SL's show. LOL she sang the wrong words! I was like... Waht's wronG? You are so familiar with this song how can sing the wrong thing? So funny lor. Biyu jie tried to correct her but in the end she also not too sure and cannot help susan.
Very funny lor but in the end susan pull the words back to the original one...
Uncle lim was looking at us, think he was not very happy. oops.. Later on after the show he didn't say anything though, he knew we were not familiar with the song. He didn't scream or what, just smile smile and said bye to us.
Hectic day, tiring....
Coming 2 weeks also damn busy though I dun have shows liao (my next one is in Nov... Also another hot month I think). I need to do so many presentations for Nick...
Aiyo.. I am so tired!!! I wanna sleep liao...
The changing room was very small and very cramped with people. My show was at 6.30pm.
Nothing much to do so I took a photo before it was my turn. Susan was acting as the host that day so she was very busy running around. Hosting is not easy. Very tiring as you cannot rest like the rest of us. When my turn is not here yet I can sit around and wait. After my performance I packed up, put all the things away into susan's car and tied up my hair for my second show.. then I went outside and watch susan's hosting. It was 7.30pm by then and I need to be at Telok Ayer by 8.30pm for my second show.
Susan's hosting ended at around 8.10pm and we dashed off. Around 8.35pm we reached Tanjong Pagar area and a panicky Biyu jie called me asking where we are. Our show is the next one.
We reached there just in time, quickly put on our costumes and sing. Sang the New nanyin pieces which I just sang not so long ago. A newbie also sang and as she doesn't really speak chinese alot, her nanyin singing has got ang moh accent.
Heng we made it in time else I think Uncle Lim will be angry. Susan made a blunder though at SL's show. LOL she sang the wrong words! I was like... Waht's wronG? You are so familiar with this song how can sing the wrong thing? So funny lor. Biyu jie tried to correct her but in the end she also not too sure and cannot help susan.
Very funny lor but in the end susan pull the words back to the original one...
Uncle lim was looking at us, think he was not very happy. oops.. Later on after the show he didn't say anything though, he knew we were not familiar with the song. He didn't scream or what, just smile smile and said bye to us.
Hectic day, tiring....
Coming 2 weeks also damn busy though I dun have shows liao (my next one is in Nov... Also another hot month I think). I need to do so many presentations for Nick...
Aiyo.. I am so tired!!! I wanna sleep liao...
Comments